- What Laravel version do you support?
- Which payment providers does Larakits support?
- Which billing intervals does Larakits support?
- Does Larakits support one-time charges?
- Do you have a sample app I could look at to see what the user experience is?
- Can Larakits be integrated into existing applications?
- What kind of support do you offer?
- Can I make changes to code as I see fit?
- What license is the product under?
- What is your refund policy?
- What is your update policy?
We keep the Larakits up to date. Currently it supports Laravel 6.0+.
Larakits supports FastSpring.
Larakits supports monthly and yearly billing plans, as well as one-time charges.
You are using it right now! We built this site to sell Larakits, using Larakits.
No, Larakits is designed for building new applications.
We offer support via email, for implementation and integration questions.
Yes you can. You get the full source code, and can change or extend as you need.
Please read Larakits Terms of Service.
If you find Larakits is not working for you, just get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll either help you out until you get the results you need or refund you the exact amount you paid. A full refund will be given within 15 days of purchase. And in return, I ask you to delete all the copies of Larakits for which you got a refund.
We are offering free updates until the next series is released. The current series is
Larakits Mercury (initially released Sept 2019).